Here is a quick reference once you have mastered the poetry of emotion process.
Part 1 Release
Step 1 Discover your poem
- Select a problem emotion you want to release. Remember a specific time when you felt that emotion.
- Scan your body. List sensory based information: location, shape, size, color, temperature, movement, sound, smell, taste, etc.
- Discover your poem. Gather more sensory based information or use the “like what?” question.
Step 2 Go back in time before you ever had the problem poem
- Using your time line or time poem, go back to a younger self who has the resources you need.
- Ask: “What is important about this younger self?”
Step 3 Release your problem poem
- Ask your younger self to select a helper. Ask: “What is important about this helper?”
- Tell the story of how your younger self and your helper release the problem poem from your body.
- Use “What happens next?” to move yourself through the story.
Part 2 Closure
- Ask your younger self: “Do you want to return to the past, stay with me, or grow up and integrate?”
- Ask your helper: “Do you want to return to your source or stay with me?”
Part 3 Testing your results
- Test your results using your imagination.
- Test your results in the real world.
Part 4 Keep a log
- Keep a log of all of your poetry of emotion processes.
- Review your results to track your progress.
- Celebrate your successes!
You can release any emotion.
You can release any limiting belief.
You can release your karma.
You deserve to be your authentic self.
(Image: romana klee @ Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/nauright/4501480018/)