Many people can benefit from the poetry of emotion process. There are some important exceptions. Please read through the following list and make sure the poetry of emotion process is right for you.
People who will not benefit
1. You have been diagnosed with a major mental illness.
2. You have an active substance abuse problem.
3. You are having suicidal thoughts.
4. You are not grounded in reality.
If you find yourself on this list, know that help is available for you. Please seek professional help in your community.
Best suited for the following people
1. You are not living the life of your dreams.
2. You have issues that have been resistant to change no matter what you tried
3. You are open to working with your emotions rather than your thoughts.
Are you ready to get started?
Important Note for Readers
The material in this blog is not intended to treat, diagnose, advise about, or cure any illness. The ideas and suggestions in this material should never be used in place of sound medical therapies and recommendations. You are advised to consult a licensed mental health professional or other health professional where appropriate.
(Image: Henrique Vincente @ Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/henriquev/5415139520/)